The Vaishnavi Ministry is under the auspices of the Governing Body Commission of ISKCON, Founder-Acharya His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
To promote a culture of open-hearted empowerment for Vaishnavis through association, education, representation, support, and service.
- Uphold Srila Prabhupada’s legacy in relation to Vaishnavis.
- Encourage full facility for Vaishnavis to become strengthened by association through various sanga networks.
- Promote devotional training for Vaishnavis.
- Facilitate the Vaishnavi voice in diverse aspects of devotional life.
- Increase opportunities for Vaishnavis to be fully engaged in devotional service according to their God-given talents and inclinations.
- Develop an enduring network of personal support for Vaishnavis through guidelines, referrals, counseling, and friendship.
- Inspire women inquisitive about bhakti.